Please have all applications submitted by Sunday, May 3. The Pool Board will conduct interviews the week of May 4 – May 8. If you have any questions, please submit them to Jill Aholt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 660-833-8371
POSITION 1 – Pool Manager
The pool manager is in charge of day to day pool operations. This includes:
- Daily cleaning of the pool, bathrooms, concession area, and deck.
- Schedules lifeguards
- Maintains chemical levels
- Oversees maintenance of the pool
- Keeps records of daily revenue and deposits to city office
- Keeps concession stand stocked
- Keeps calendar of pool events
POSITION 2 – Lifeguard
The primary job of the lifeguard will be to save lives and to prevent any actions deemed inappropriate which could jeopardize the health or safety of any individual. Secondly, the lifeguard will maintain the concession stand, bath house, pool area, pool, and related equipment to provide for a clean and safe operation. The lifeguard will normally take guidance and direction from the Pool Manager, the senior lifeguard, or a Board Member when necessary.